Tuesday, February 12, 2013

my life as a FTM

Before I got married with my dear husband,I was working after finishing school.faaarrr from getting married,I was dreaming of becoming a FTM after marrying my dream man.

why is the idea?

my mother has been a FTM for quite sometimes,probably over 20 years.I,personally thought her life is so easy.she doesn't have to go to the office and can just sit at home,relaxing.stupid me and silly me because it's not entirely true.

how is it now?

i've been a FTM since the day husband shook his hand with my father.
now we have a beautiful super cute little girl.my life has totally changed!!before this,i would get up in the morning,prepare husband's lunch and then had breakfast.what I'd after breakfast varies from day to day.but at that time,I had a routine.
now,everything depends on this little princess.if she had a good night sleep,we might have a good day.but if she didn't,well,don't really need to mention.

how do you define a good day?

I'd say it's a good day when my baby eats well,doesn't scratch herself much,sleeps without any drama.that A ONE FINE DAY for me.

doesn't really matter if I couldn't shower or pee or eat proper food.as long as she's happy,I'm happy.

I even tweet once,the happiness of a mother is simple: all those things I mentioned above.

what about housework?

ach.don't really want to talk about that.i rarely could clean my house when husband is away.the great thing is that he never, I mean NEVER complains when our is MESSY!thanks beb.

but all in all,I enjoy it although still have ups and downs.but hey,c'est la vie,non?!
i never imagine actually that being a FTM is like this.relaxing all the day is far from true.you could never plan your day because everything depends on her unlike working people,you could plan what you'd do today.

anyway,this post might looks like  a complaint post but it's not.this is just an honest thought from a mother who had lack of sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment